Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Of this and that

Tuesday, 30 March 2010, 4.15 pm marked one of the most important date in history.

Officially my assignment is over. I can't really explain this sentimental feeling. How I survived through the storms of assignment and a thunder of tests.. Thank God for His strength and wisdom..

After all, being a perfectionist explains it all. How I scrutinized each assignment line by line leaving my group mates breathless and lost for words. This is because I always see myself as a future marketer instead of a student.

I’m lost entering to the second year of degree as I wasn’t exposed to their “rules and guidelines”. It was definitely time to brush up and move on.
I have one week time to ~~~FINALS~~~. I’m tuning in to nerd.fm. God bless me.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment