Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pain

I am a loser when it comes to pain. I can't tolerate pain well. You'll find me running around for plaster for my paper cut. 

I finally understood, 
the pain of having cuts on your flesh
is nothing compared to
the pain of having a cut on your heart. 

That excruciating pain. When I see them lying at that wooden box. When I see that wooden box being lowered to the ground. It breaks my heart, for not able to tell you 'Thank you' for being my friend'. For not accomplishing our plans to have our birthdays and backpacking together..

Oh God, I need You to be that Plaster, to heal my wounded heart. 
No one can touch my heart like You do.. 
I'm learning to cherish everyone You sent to my life, God. 
I'm gonna live my life to the fullest for You, my Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment