Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

Langkawi Day 2

Pictures, more pictures in Langkawi.. An amazing place to go wild, spending quality time with your circle of friends.




Totally random. The passerby must be thinking what this group of girls trying to do in the middle of the road. It left me breathless as we have been jumping for over 7 times to make sure it's perfect.


Island hopping was my favourite activity throughout the 3 days in Langkawi. The wind was so strong that you certainly don't need a hair dryer to dry your hair. Thank God, my friend DSLR didnt slipped through her fingers and went straight down to the ocean.



Well, you can certainly hear a group of lunatic girls screaming their hearts out and giggling with joy in the middle of the ocean.. Tasik Dayang Bunting was a fascinating place for a holiday. The sight of green mother nature cannot be described with words until your very own eyes has actually viewed it. The sound of the waves hitting the rocky stones and the beat of the trees dancing to it's rhythm.






The monkeys over here are pretty cute.. hee hee.. One that really captures my heart is the little one with super huge eyes hugging it's mummy. Reminds me of my mum.. Awww~



The lake was quite scary at first, especially it's dark green color. I was quite relunctant to jump in without the life jacket even though I am a swimmer... I admit, I'm a scardy cat.. but prevention is better than cure.. =P






The next destination would be Kota Kinabalu. I will be waiting for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment