Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Where is the Love? Campaign

Life in semester 6 was crazy.. rushing assignments deadlines back to back, burning midnight oil, planning and organising 'Where is the Love' exhibition. Coming out with the concept was a disaster. Brainstorm, mind-map, sketch, research.. Like what my lecturer told us, "when you are in advertising, your project becomes your baby." Her prediction was right. I literally eat eith Adidas and there were times I even dreamt about it or having nightmare.

Managing your team for a big event is ain't easy. I apologised for being an 'auntie' that keeps reminding the task you are assigned and being too demanding. I guessed the word Perfectionist describe me best..lol. Above all, I had a lot of fun that day. Getting praises from other faculty lecturers and seeing their smiles on their face was an achievement.

At the end of the day, I felt great. A sense of accomplishment. Imagine all the hardwork and effort you put in, and what you got was a masterpiece! Thanks guys...

Snapshots of the day..

Credits goes to Calvin for his design.


Look at the crowd.. heehee



Adidas and Paralympics - Designed for the Extraordinary


School of Liberal Arts and Languages, Ms Vijaya with Yen and Pei


Our event been published in voize website


say cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment