Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

My first best friend..

Everyone has best friend like I do.. But mine holds a special space in my heart..

She bathes for me when I was 4 weeks old

She chases me with a spoonful of porridge while I was running around the house

She sheltered me when I was about to be beaten for being naughty

She follows me to kindergarden every day, afraid I was being bullied (haha I bully people)

She holds my hand as we painted the picture together, at times the wall becomes my masterpiece


She allows me destroying her favourite plants by watering too much water

She educates me about life and trials

She teaches me how to win a guy's heart through his stomach


She follows me to the toilet when I'm scared

She pleats my hair and I always shrieked in pain

She laughs at my crazy and lame jokes I made

She is a listening ear who I needed



She has always been my sun to dry away my tears and brightened my thunderstorm days
My first best friend,
Is no other than my beloved Grandma
Till today, she still reigned as the Queen of my heart besides my mum..

For all those times you stood for me
For all the truth that you made me see
For all the joy you brought to my life
For all the wrong that you made right
For every dream you made come true
For all the love I found in you

Just wanna say.. I'll be forever thankful Grandma. I wouldn't be what I am today without you in my life.


Grandma, I LOVE You.





1 comment:

  1. Awwww... Love this, Carol. It's beautiful...

    ReplyDelete