Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Report from Dessert Police (Gongcha, you are under arrest!)

My cell group and myself, of course were having this 'bubble tea craze'. We are madly in love with Chatimesbubble tea (it's awesome).

So, one fine Sunday afternoon, we took the risk to gamble our RM 6.90 to investigate the newly-opened bubble tea outlet, Gongcha in SS 15. Somehow, I had to taste this Gongcha bubble tea for myself after my friends can't stop praising its' awesomeness. The colour of the Pearl Milk Tea looks good. Not too white or milky, but just a nice blend of brown.

'Cheers', we toast our drinks with glee. Pluck our courage to take our very first sip. The first sip was disastrous. Too sweet. The second sip was beyond words. The pearl is so tough that it takes me a minute to chew that tiny pearl. I think I gave my mouth a great exercise that day. 

Chatime still reigns as the best bubble tea in town! 

While, to tell you frankly, I'm craving desperately for Chatime Pearl Milk Tea (PMT) now. The aromatic, light taste of the tea complements so well with the soft and sweet-flavoured pearl. It is definitely 'a must have' during the hot weather like this. 


The moral of the story : One must try the worst to appreciate the best.

PS: To Chatime owners who might have read this, I would be very GLAD and wouldn't mind at all if you're kind enough to give me a free flow of Chatime for the whole year round.. hee hee :P

No comments:

Post a Comment