Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Trust in Him

When you say, "I can't solve this."

God tells you, "I will direct your path." (Proverbs 3:5-6)

When you say, "It's impossible."
God tells you, "Everything is possible." (Luke 18:27)

 
When you say, "I feel all alone."
God tells you, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." (Hebrews 13:5)

 
When you say, "I can't do it."
God tells you, "I can do everything through him who gives me strength." (Philippians 4:13)

When you say, "I don't deserve forgiveness."
God tells you, "I have forgiven you." (Romans 8:1)


When you say, " I am afraid."
God tells you, "Do not fear, for I am with you; I will strengthen you and help you." (Isaiah 41:10)

When you say, "I am tired."
God tells you, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28-30)

 When you say, "No one really loves me."
God tells you, " I love you." (John 13:34)

When you say, " I don't know how to go on."
God tells you, " I will show you the path." (Psalm 32:8)

 
When you say, "What path does God have for me?"
God tells you, "My Beloved Son Jesus Christ." (1Timothy 2:5)


--Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment