Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

DMC Graduation 2009

I thanked my dad, my mum, my sis, my grandma, my cousins, my relatives...

As though I got the prestigious Golden Globe Award. But it’s just a diploma haha.

But most of all, I would like to thank my God, who has graciously carried me through. Couldn't have done it, without His might, His strength, and His wisdom which surpasses all human understandings. He has been there for me faithfully yesterday, today and forever. Knowing that He's in control was an ultimate serenity to my worries.

Million thanks to

The pillar of my strength, my parents. My ‘Personal Adviser’ dad who shares his wisdom and experience when I got blur with things. My ‘Problem Solver’ mum who patiently hears my moaning and helping me disentangle the messy problem. They are my refuge when tsunami, hits my life. Not forgetting, they are my financial consultants and ATM. ;P

My little sister who builds me up, by challenging me and breaking my heart with a list of my weaknesses. In rare cases, she says, “I’m cute or smart’, just to make me happy for those split seconds. She is my ‘Rescuer” when my hand phone credit runs low. Hehe free top-up. She entertains me with her craziness and being lame.

My maternal grandma who pampers me always, makes me experience the awesomeness being a kid again. Woo hoo!! Still remembered how she forces me to study. Then, my paternal grandma who can predict my problem just by seeing my face, no matter how I hide it which it’s freaky but amazing…

My uncles, aunts and cousins who has provided great insights to my studies and my future career prospect. They have taught me values of life that cannot be learnt between the four walls in class. Thanks for the inspiration.

My dedicated lecturers who has been guiding me to excel well academically and supporting me to pursue my dreams. My pastor who encourages us to put 110 % in everything we do.

Last but not least, my friends, for being together throughout my ups and downs. Really grateful that we have the privilege to cross each other path.


No comments:

Post a Comment