Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Rubbish Matters!

I was pondering about one thing..

Can't people keep their rubbish, doesn't matter tissue, sweet wrappings or plastic wrappers in their pockets for a time being to search for a dustbin and throw it in. Rather than dumping it into the drain or whatsoever place they find it convenient. =(

Ok.. You might find me naggy.

Well, just think of it, how the city is going to be clean, if there’s only 1 sweeper and 200 dumpers in the particular area. One thing that really annoys me is that when students, what I meant by ‘future degree holders’, effortlessly chuck cigarettes boxes into the drains like nobody business.

Come on guys! I know you people don’t recycle, but at least don’t plunk rubbish everywhere. Don’t wait for others to change, BE THE CHANGE instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment