Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Down memory lane

Life is like a book. With different chapters, exhilarating climax and perhaps a fairy-tale ending or just an emotional one. As one chapter concludes, the other chapter awaits for an adventure.

As I gazed back to the day when I first step into college, innocent one carrying books to the classroom. How time flies. Is as though I have just enrolled yesterday, while I'm right now in my final semester. At times, I wondered who is that girl on the mirror staring straight at me? Life in KL definitely open the window of my eyes and time and experience has widened my perception on life.

Down memory lane
I remembered the times we struggled through midnight to complete our assignments. There stood the faithful cup of coffee accompanying us till dawn. How we survived with our panda eyes for not sleeping 4 days.

I remembered how we celebrated our victory for battling with our projects. We screamed our hearts out into the microphone in Neway. Badminton court has being our place to sweat our stress out.

I remembered how we shopped till we drop during our Langkawi trip.

I remembered how we supported and cheered for each other during presentation.

I remembered how we dried each other tears during our darkest nightmares.

I remembered the sound of laughter and the smile on your faces for the lame jokes we made.





As we go on, we remember,
All the times we had together,
As our lives change,
Come whatever,
We will still be,
Friends forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment