Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

What have I been doing lately?

One fine day, I sat down on my cozy sofa and a thought came to my mind. I think to my myself, "What have I been doing lately?" The answer was easy, N o t h i n g ..

Besides eating, sleeping, watching tv, facebooking, disturbing my little sis for the whole past week, I can't seem to be thinking of anything spectacular. Well, perhaps it is time to utilise my precious 3 month.

List
1) I'm extending my TAWG (Time alone with God)

2) Brushing up my cooking skills from Shifu (my dad). Not forgetting, making some mess in the kitchen with flour and cocoa . Dad said, "Cakie was good, I mean not bad for a first-timer". Grateful for having my sister as the assistant chef and the 'glutton' who finishes my cake. ;)


Disclaimer: The above picture is merely an illustration and doesn't represent my cakie.

3) Being doing some spring cleaning for the approaching Christmas. Another way, to make my mum smile when she sees that sparkling floor and the dust-free cupboard.

4) Still searching for that 'spark' and calling for my career path.

5) Facebooking, social networking is extremely crucial these days.

6)

To be continued =P

No comments:

Post a Comment