Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Exam is finally over! Weee...

Dashed out from the exam hall, my heart leaped for joy, finally it's over! Last exam paper for the final semester.. A flashback feeling of relief when SPM was over last two years.. (Gosh, I give hint on my age). We went to our usual hiding place, Neway. My battery was charged in full mode to sing my hearts out, ultimately to celebrate our 'independence day' for completing exam.

Reached home about 4 pm, my energy battery was running flat. From far, I pictured my personal exit from reality. I ran towards my favourite spot of the house, my haven.

Have a guess of that spot??

It's my BED.

The sight of my light purple, blue and pink bed sheet tuned down the traffic jam in my mind. I crawled to my bed, grabbed my bolster and grinned to myself and murmured
"Haha, I simply just love to sleep".

No comments:

Post a Comment