Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Chinese New Year

Great!! ;P Chinese New Year holiday is over and I haven't even touch my homework.. okay, let's stop complaining about homework and focus more on CNY..
Great news for The Year of Tiger is that I found out the I had an increase in my ang pow money. This signifies that the economy is picking up and is no longer facing inflation. * Hee Hee* I predicted my ang pow would have an increment in the year of 2011.

People dressed to kill during the first day of New Year but for me, I just took pleasure in my comfortable home attire, short pants and torn clothes and slippers!! Went to my uncle place for lunch. My aunt is a good cook. Did I said good?? She is remarkably great... I always perceived that whatever food she touches will turn out to be delectable delicious. She cooks, she bakes but she doesn't bangs.. haha (reminds me Ricky Martin's songs).

Not forgetting, the movie that my cousins and I were anticipating ,Twilight was shown on the first day. It's chaotic. We were all in the living room. Had to increase the volume as I can't hear my adorable and debonair Edward speaking with aunties munching their cookies and getting excited about the topic their talking. Can you imagine the effects after not meeting in a year?? Lotsa things to talk from A to Z

Went back to KL on the second day to visit my dad's side. Cause my mum's side were mostly GIRLS, it was horrifying to see how boys age 1 to 6 play their games. Me being quite protective (girls are just gentle), it freaks me out when I saw them swinging the golf stick toy around and up and down, playing with scissors... ARgh I kept shrieking, "Oh my gosh, so dangerous; CAREFUL; later fall down... haha BOYS.. " Boys are like that la", mentioned my cousins.

Worst of all, I had the experience looking how playful and innocent they are, running around the house with their briefs, giggling away. I wanted to take a video of them to present to everyone on their wedding day but my camera battery was flat.. What a waste!!!

Have a R O A R ing New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment