Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

One word from God is enough

These few days, life was hectic, I meant crazy. So many things to do yet so little time.

I was kind of busy with loans, my scholarships, tests, and assignments piling up as days passes by. So many things to think about with my little mind. My planner was filled with things to be completed and DEADLINES.. You should know how much I 'admire' deadlines..

As I was reading the Daily Bread, the title for the days scripture highlighted


Hope does not disappoint.. Romans 5:5

And that was the statement I needed. I could feel my anxieties were gone, as I kept that verse in my heart. It reminded me of my past, when I prayed and hoped for something so hard. God always puts my impossible dream to reality.


It just takes ONE word for God to change ones lives. The word has the ultimate power to inspire and strengthen you.

For me, that 4 words was more than enough. Immediately I smiled to my disbelief. This is amazing, isn't it??

No comments:

Post a Comment