Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Coffee

Yesterday marks the Big day for Hokkien people to celebrate their New Year. Needless to say, the endless fireworks and crackers that blasted in the dark sky has been deafening my ears. I covered my ears with my comfy pillows and yet the sound doesn't seem to disappear. Hehe after all is still Chinese New Year. My fiction book is actually my sleeping pills, makes me sleepy. However, History books are more effective in terms of making me drowzy compared to fiction books.
As I was sleeping like there's no tomorrow, the morning prayers breaks the silence of that beautiful morning. My Personal Clock. My eyes was big-opened, staring at the ceiling with the fan twirling. Woke up at 6.15 am because of my 'favourite' 8 am class..
At 10.48 am, what I need is just C-o-f-f-e-e, my password to stay awake cause I'll be having classes till 4 pm. Well, I still didn't get to master the skill sleeping with your eyes open yet.
P/s : I'm having '8am class' phobia. Traffic jam in Summit is the culprit..

No comments:

Post a Comment