Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Twilight



I have friends watching Twilight for 7 times in the cinema. First impression, are they dumb or what?

And now, I'm a victim myself. The dumb one. Watching Twilight for the 3rd time, hoping to watch it again and again.. Had the addiction spell sip to my mind? I'm hynotised by Twilight now and the scenes keeps running in my head. How he laid down his life for his true love, Bella. How he gazes into her eyes.. How a lion fell in love with the lamb. Awww, how sweet!!

I simply love the dialogue, simple yet sweet and romantic, pretty lame at times. But I just love it. Credits to the author and screen writer. My sis can't remember her History and Geography facts but she can memorise every dialogue lines in Twilight? Incredible huh??

I'm desperate to watch New Moon. Even googled it to read it's synopsis.

Some pictures to drive you mad.. hee hee





Twilight, I'm falling for you! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, carol! I didn't know you have a thing for cheesy and corny love lines?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to clarify something. I love the cast coz they're all hot and all. but not the movie!!! too cheessy!!

    ReplyDelete