Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Sweet Dreams VS Nightmares

Ever experience waking up in the middle of the night, with your heartbeat racing to its maximum pace, sweats accumulating on your forehead and suddenly you felt your blood pressure drop tremendously. You pinched yourself, and murmured “Thank God, it’s just a dream”…

or

The dazzling morning sunlight beams into your room window. The clock strikes 11 am, your body frantically says it's time to wake up and start the day. But your mind force was so determine to continue dreaming. The dream exit is about to close up, but you sprint into the Dreamland again. And yeah, you make it!

Even to this age, I still have nightmares of failing in my SPM exam. I rushed in to the exam hall with my hairs uncombed, did I mentioned with my ‘minnie mouse’ pyjamas. So embarrassing and worst of all, I was not able to take the exam for I was 30 minutes too late.

The moral lesson: Whenever I’m having my pathetic 8 am exam, (hated it badly especially when it rains), I would wake up 3 hours earlier, just to make sure, I’m on time. I would rush home after the exam, to study the next subject which is how to sleep. haha

My unforgettable dream was in a woods, along a pathway, holding hands with this guy. Only the two of us were just strolling along the forest. The smell of the refreshing air in the forest, birds chirping in its melody and flowers dancing gently to the melody. I felt the warmth in his hands, something I have never felt before. His hair was neatly cut behind, wearing a white top with broad shoulders. As I was about to gaze his beautiful face, the reality pulled me out of my dream.

“No, what’s happening?” I wondered. I closed my eyes and focused on the dream again. “I gotta see his face, I gotta see his face,” I chanted.

Finally, back to the dream again. I was glad he was still there. As he was turning to me, my heart was bumping faster than ever before, he just disappeared. Time flies so swiftly. I was still speechless, by then.

Here I am, awake with the dream, still fresh in my mind. And gosh, how disappointing! I’m just a step away to have a foresight of my Mr. Right. But at least, I got a clue. Neat hair cut, broad shoulders, white top.

No comments:

Post a Comment